Friday, August 31, 2018

Atlantis Car Wash.....


Why this blog isn't as boring as you would think!?

Ok..So lets talk car washes and the vacuum's they all have....

Just an observation but I seem to be more insightful than I have ever been. Don't know if that is from the Yoga I added to my exercise regimen or my Acupuncturist that keeps my Chakras open!

I try hard to keep my stress to a level I can handle. The state of the world, our cities and neighborhoods and don't forget traffic these days can make that difficult enough.

I just want to say how thankful I am to my local Atlantis Car Wash at 10001 Morrison Road, Lakewood,Co for helping me with this?

I know you have noticed at many car washes,,as much as I have how LONG the vacuum runs when you put in your dollar worth of quarters. You usually spend your time with the awkwardly large hose running around your car trying to get the car completed before the vacuum shuts off. I'm sure we all look like adults playing musical chairs with our own cars. What a sight...

I have found a Car vacuum near my house that runs so long I actually start feeling guilty that it must be broken? I vacuum the front, the back, the trunk and if its still running I start back over, LOL.

What I have discovered is I can actually relax and take my time with this vacuum... what a relief.. not only do I not feel pressured to hurry,, when I am done, I then get to take my car through the auto wash that feels like a mini spa treatment. With the "Bubble Volcano" that drips on the windshield, for 5 minutes it feels like "car wash take me away".

So I just want to say THANK YOU Atlantis Car Wash for creating a non stress, super clean place I can take my car and take my time....

No comments:

Post a Comment