Friday, August 31, 2018

Why I always buyer flowers First!

I don't know about the rest of you but grocery shopping is at the bottom of the list of things I enjoy doing. 
I always go with a list, so at least I am not wandering around aimlessly buying items I don't need.  I have found a great way to get through this mundane chore with a smile on my face!

I always enter my Super Market on the side that has the flowers in the entry way right as you go in. There I can stop and spend a few mindless, creative minutes, choosing the flowers I plan to take home for my kitchen. Its my favorite part of grocery shopping!

Once my flower choice is made the flowers get nestled into the side of my basket with them leaning right towards the handle of the cart. This way, I not only get to smell them the entire time I am shopping I get to look at how beautiful they are too as I weave my way through crowded isles.

I gather the items I need off my list and I head to the check out with my full basket. The Flowers are still staring at me as I think about loading,, unloading,,, carrying groceries into the house and putting everything away. It somehow make's the task bearable.


I put the flowers together in an arrangement the minute I get home, even before the ice cream gets put in the freezer. Then I can take my time, putting everything away while I enjoy the decompression the flowers give me. Not only are they beautiful they shift the energy of a room and that feels really good to me......Try it sometime, I promise you will feel great after all the work you just put in.....




No comments:

Post a Comment